Creed Aventus Review
XavierSep 29, 2016 Cologne Reviews
The one and only Creed Aventus, I finally get a chance to review an urban legend in the fragrances community. When I first learned about Aventus, I was not familiar with the house of Creed. Like with any product I think about purchasing I love to research until the point of obsession. To be honest, I have read possibly every review and watched countless videos on Creed’s Aventus on Youtube.The only thing that held me back purchasing a bottle was the high price tag, so to make up I tried about every clone: Insurrection Pure 2 and Club De Nuit Intense Man to name a few. And to be honest Club De Nuit Intense Man has been the best clone to date I have reviewed almost 80% similar, but that’s still leaving 20%.So Christmas came in July for me when a beautiful 4oz bottle of Creed’s Aventus Batch # C4216A01 arrived at my door. My first experience with this batch and as fellow fragcommers know batches can vary from smoky to fruity. How will it rate let’s find out? If you ever decide to fork out the cheddar for a bottle of Creed’s fragrance, the first thing you will notice is the fantastic presentation from the box down to the bottle. I love how Creed decided to package Aventus, I also appreciate the story behind it. Straight from there site “Aventus was inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor, celebrating strength, power, and success.” By emperor they mean Napoleon, I feel like I am back in History Class.Let’s start with the box, it almost has a leather type of background to it that looks pretty awesome and I love how the Creed logo is embossed in silver and the classic Creed crown is in black. You also get a neat silver plaque that shows Napoleon on his horse and the words Aventus beside him. As you open the box you get the classic Creed story card and mini pamphlet, this is a really nice touch that gives you more information on the company but also makes you feel like you’ve bought a luxury item.The bottle keeps a similar theme from the box, The shiny leather type of material wraps around the lower portion of the clear bottle beautifully, Centered perfectly in the middle is a silver plaque that shows Napoleon on his horse. The cap feels nice and heavy with Creeds crown in silver, Creed’s attention to detail leaves no stone unturned. Creed is known to have a great sprayer and this is definitely the case with Aventus it really gives you the dragon’s mist when you use it.Creeds Aventus presentation is top notch, Even Bruce Wayne would be impressed!
Season: Any Season
Age Group:Anyone that can afford itReally versatile fragrance. You can wear this in any occasion any season anytime, have I said any enough!
My Overall Feedback on Creed's AventusI can’t say enough good things about Creed’s Aventus. It’s probably the only Creed fragrances, in my opinion, worth owning. If you can’t afford a full bottle I recommend getting a decant of this batch just to experience it. I really appreciate what Creed has done, many have tried to clone but none have captured the essence 100%.Is it worth buying? In my opinion, it is.
BrooklynI really enjoy Aventus. When comparing it to the clones I can now really tell a difference. This batch is really nice, the sweetness from the Pineapple mixed with the Birch really give it a great aroma.One of my favorite fragrances that Xavier wears!
ScentLion Review Scale
Ever since I was young, I have always loved to smell great. Cologne head all the way. Now that I am older I still love going to the mall or local shops to smell the latest fragrances. Always looking to make my collection of scents larger :)
Favorite Video Reviews of Creed’s Aventus
I am on my second bottle of Aventus. It is my go to scent year around. I constantly have people asking me where they can get whatever I am wearing or they recognize when I am in the vicinity.
hi ther:)c4216a01 have the same batch on order,i didnt know till i read your review wat kinda batch id b getting:)so happy ,rock dat pineapple lol.if u love the pineapple aventus and want a cheapy,try insurrectin 11 pure by reyanne tradition.90 per cent creed style,but not the longetivity,a decant and ur good to go.regards aidan.
The Creed batch variation idea solely comes from fragrance snobs who feel they can discern batch variations of Aventus. It doesn’t matter that they don’t even know the Creed Aventus formulation nor the ratio of ingredients. Someone will smell pineapple differently than another person. Plus fragrances wear differently on each person’s skin. There are wine snobs and Creed Aventus snobs. Aventus snobs are the worst.
Get all the latest reviews
Cologne Reviews Royal Elixir Review
Cologne Reviews Poseidon’s Elixir Review
Cologne Reviews Creed Aventus Review
Cologne Reviews Creed Millesime Imperial Review
Cologne Reviews Dior Sauvage
Cologne Reviews Ajmel Amber wood